IFAWPCA Members are asked to scout around for potential corporate lawyers (or legal firms) who can be contracted for a brief period to update and refresh the IFAWPCA Constitution and Bylaws and bring it up to speed with the changing times.
For the hiring of a legal consultant, either an individual or legal firm, to undertake the updating of the IFAWPCA Constitution and Bylaws with the following terms of reference:
- A citizen of any of the economies or countries that are represented within the IFAWPCA;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- A licensed lawyer of any of the economies or countries that are represented within the IFAWPCA;
- A minimum legal practice of at least five (5) years in the field of corporate law;
- A minimum legal experience of at least five (5) years in the preparation of corporate documents such as but not limited to Association Constitution or Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws; and
- Of good moral character.
The accepted LEGAL CONSULTANT shall be provided:
- Full access to all existing documents of the IFAWPCA Permanent Secretariat;
- Full access to interview the IFAWPCA Permanent Secretariat Personnel;
- Full access to interview the current IFAWPCA Executive Director;
- Full access to interview the current IFAWPCA Rapporteur;
- Full access to interview past officials of the IFAWPCA;
- All transportation costs to and from the IFAWPCA Permanent Secretariat, be it local or international travel, in addition to accommodations, are all inclusive in the Legal Consultant’s fee and will be for the account of the hired LEGAL CONSULTANT;
- The accepted LEGAL CONSULTANT shall be required to make a presentation to the IFAWPCA Executive Board during the 40th Midterm Board Meeting this coming 25-26 January 2018, with all expenses relative to the trip for the account of the Legal Consultant.
Interested firms/potential candidates may submit their Letter of Interest with a proposal of services, including desired contract compensation not later than 31 AUGUST 2017, together with documents showing compliance with the eligibility requirements to:
- The International Federation of Asia & Western Pacific Contractors’ Associations (IFAWPCA), 3rd Floor Padilla Building, Francisco Ortigas Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Philippines; or
- The International Federation of Asia & Western Pacific Contractors’ Associations (IFAWPCA), email@example.com.